Hey there FCS Educator!
There's a 99.9% chance that we've all taught or will teach about appropriate dress for the workplace at some point in our FCS careers. No matter the subject, I found myself incorporating this topic into my employability skill unit each year. I loved the topic, but I was always so frustrated by the lack of relevant, engaging curriculum when it came to dressing for success. When I was teaching in-person and online during 2021, I came up with the idea to have students demonstrate their learning of the different types of dress through the use of Bitmoji's!
When you download, you can expect:
- An editable google drive folder with detailed lesson slides & student assignment
- Lesson slides include several warm-up options, discussion, objective, lesson slides, task instructions, assignment examples, and class closure
- Detailed slides that break down 3 tiers of dress which include:
- Business Professional, Business Casual, and Casual Wear
- Visual examples of each type of dress on male and female bitmoji's
- The assignment contains 9 different career scenarios in the Human Services Industry
- Embedded timers for lesson pacing
- Careers include:
- Financial Advisor
- Personal Trainer
- Hair Stylist
- Fashion Journalist
- Real Estate Agent
- Students will dress their bitmoji according to the scenario and insert it into the scene
- Extremely easy to grade and check for student understanding
- A document containing helpful lesson tips & tools
❤️ You will LOVE using this lesson because of the aesthetic design and attention to detail that was put into designing this resource. Your students will also appreciate the creativity of the assignment options which allow them to use Bitmoji to demonstrate their understanding of the different tiers of dress in the workplace.
All text is editable and easy to make adjustments that fit the needs of your FCS classroom.
Using this resource is SUPER easy!
✅Select Warm-Up & Closure
✅Teach the Lesson
✅Distribute the Bitmoji Dress for Success Assignment
✅Use the Answer Key to Check Student Understanding
Check out the preview for a closer look at what is included in this Google Drive Folder
You may also like…
As always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Copyright © FCS and Creativeness, Baylie CollinsPermission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Career Readiness - How to Dress For Success: Human Services Edition
Download provides access to a Google Drive folder containing all items listed in the product info section below.