Hello fellow FCS Educator and thanks for stopping by!
Using interactive notebooks has been a common theme in my classroom for a while, but honestly, I couldn't stand how unorganized they were! I didn't have a system in place for helping students stay organized unit to unit. Another frustration - playing the guessing game for students who wrote their names in every other place of the spiral EXCEPT the front cover LOL. During my 3rd year of teaching I decided to get it together and created these covers and tabs for all of my preps. They were a HUGE lifesaver for myself and my students. As a teacher, I could easily sort through the tabs to grade and provide feedback. For my students, they never had to ask which spiral was theirs and always knew where to turn in the tabs depending on the unit we were in.
It is my hope that this notebook resource will help you and your students stay organized throughout the year!
Once you download, you can expect to receive a document containing a link to a google drive folder containing the following:
- A document containing step by step instructions for putting your books together
- Labels for standard spirals in 3 different color ways
- Labels for standard composition books in 3 different color ways
- Labeled tabs already filled in with units in Human Growth & Development including:
- Newborn - 2 Years
- Preschool 3 - 5 Years
- Middle Childhood 6 - 10 Years
- Adolescence 11 - 19 Years
- Care & Protection of Children
- Early Adulthood 20 - 39 Years
- Middle Adulthood 40 - 65 Years
- Late Adulthood 66 + Years
- Blank tabs for you to create your own units
For additional information, I typically upload additional information on my instagram @fcsandcreativeness
Want me to make this resource specific for a course you teach? Shoot me a message and let's chat!
Journal Cover & Tabs: Human Growth & Dev.
Download provides access to a Google Drive folder containing all items listed in the product info section below.